Aikon group is the proven development partner for global companies providing software development and engineering expertise which spans across multiple technologies and industries.
You will work in our office, located in Novi Sad. This role will suit a highly motivated self-starter who is comfortable working remotely with team members who may be spread across a number of different locations. At the moment, due to the Covid-19 situation aikon group employees are not traveling, but once applicable, candidates should be aware that some occasional travel may be required.
- Be a quick learner and keen to embrace new technologies and development frameworks
- Be a clear communicator and team player
- Be able to work under your own initiative
- Be able to communicate verbally and in writing in clear English
- Have a talent for problem-solving and a well-organized approach to work
- Play a key role in creating applications and features that conform to best practice coding standards, make optimal use of advanced framework capabilities, and have required unit test coverage
- Follow industry best practices, make proper use of software development tooling, and adhere to aikon group development processes.
- Work with testers to help define the approach for testing of new deliverables, and ensure timely resolution of any issues discovered during the testing process
- Provide product support, which includes educating colleagues in the use of new product features, as well as analyzing and resolving issues reported by project teams and customers
- Produce technical documentation as required
- Help develop other members of aikon group development team through on-the-job mentoring
Competencies: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Candidates for this position must have a technical degree from a relevant educational institutions. Previous software development experience in developing in one or a combination of the following or similar programming languages is a plus:
- Java – ideally demonstrable experience in developing applications and systems integrations
- C# – experience in OOP, TDD, server-side and SQL database development
- Experience with object-oriented design.
- Understanding of UML and test-driven development.
- Experience with Git, SVN or equivalent source control system.
- Proven ability to analyze and maintain existing code.
- Understanding of database principles and generic SQL.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Experience working in a team with other developers.
The following skills could give the candidates an edge in the selection process:
- Exposure to or experience in working with Salesforce and/ or Salesforce Apex.
- Experience in JS testing frameworks such as Mocha, Jasmine or Protractor.
- Experience with an MVC framework such as Spring, Struts, or .Net.
- Experience in test-driven development & writing of unit tests.
Life @ aikon group
Aside from technology, the way we work ties us together. We follow clear goals, give autonomy and provide support. We want every aikon group employee to be healthy, happy and secure – at work and at home. We do whatever we can to make this happen.
Some of the benefits you will love:
- Flexible working hours
- Training & development
- Company day & monthly socials
- Challenging and prominent projects for clients in the EU and US
- Ample scope for growth and development, both personally and professionally
- Possibility to travel abroad
- A dynamic, informal and enthusiastic international working environment!
Feel free to apply by filling in the application and attaching your resume in English.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass the initial CV screening.